Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS REEFAPALOOZA AND WHO IS IT FOR?
- Reefapalooza is an indoor marketplace where sellers, exhibitors, and hobbyists of all types can buy, sell, trade, showcase their products to the marine hobbyist community.
- Reefapalooza is open to everyone. Kids under 12 are Free.
- For anyone with a saltwater aquarium or looking to get started with a saltwater aquarium.
WHAT TIME DOES THE EVENT START AND END EACH DAY?
- Event start is 11:00AM and ends at 6:00 PM.
HOW CAN I PURCHASE TICKETS?
- Tickets are available for purchase with a credit card on the website or $30 cash and credit card at the door.
WHAT IS YOUR TICKET CANCELLATION POLICY?
- No refunds will be given.
HOW MUCH IS PARKING?
$15.00 + tax per day per car
- One raffle per day. Sheets of raffle tickets can be purchased at the show. Enter to win the day of the raffle.
- Must be present to win.
- No purchase necessary to enter raffle. You can pick up one free raffle ticket the day of the show at the show’s reception desk or you can request one free raffle ticket by mail. Additional raffle tickets are available for purchase at the show. Send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Reef-A-Palooza 5402 Central Florida Parkway Orlando, FL 32821